What to look for in an ECommerce Solution?
Choosing an ECommerce solution for your online store can be a confusing exercise. There are so many options out there and ultimately the choice is determined by if the online store software solution suits your business’s particular needs and set up. Every business is different – you may be selling one book, 50 products or thousands of products.
Some of the things to look out for in an ECommerce solution for your business are:
- Ongoing costs – what are the monthly fees to use their service
- Ease of use
- Number of products you can sell
- Payment gateways available and costs involved per transaction
- Shipping – check that your country is serviced. For example an Australian business is going to want a set up for Australian post codes and postage costs.
- Responsive and Mobile friendly
- Documentation tutorials and guides
- Customer service
If you are looking at setting up an online business solutions to sell your products or set up an online store see the links below for two of the best hosted ecommerce software( great for newbies and user friendly for most people) solutions currently on the market. If you find you need help setting up your shopping cart website contact Solutions Indata for a quote.
Shopify makes it easy to open an online store by providing all the tools and help you need. Everything you need to sell. Build your online store with Shopify’s ecommerce software and easily sell in person with Shopify’s iPad POS.
Need some help?
If you find you need help setting up your shopping cart website once you have signed up contact Solutions Indata for a quote on getting it finished and up live.